Sometimes the reverse side of a document is not scanned even though the Duplex option has been selected.
- Check you are using a TWAIN driver and not a WIA driver. WIA drivers do not support duplex scanning.
- Check you are using the correct TWAIN driver to scan with.
- As you are starting the scan choose the 'Settings' button and make sure the correct driver is selected.
- Is the Duplex option actually selected? (Scan both sides of the page).
- Update the scanner driver. Go to the scanner manufacturers website and download and install the latest version of the driver.
- Use a third-party application such as Irfanview to scan some documents. Often this appears to change some low-level settings to reset the correct size of the scanned image.
Alternatively use the dwgdemo.exe file from the zipped suite of TWAIN test applications. Download from here.
- Exit from SPM or PHM and start up again.
- If still no success submit a support ticket to the Incisive Helpdesk