Sometimes parts of the original document are not scanned correctly and are missing from the image.
- Check you are using the correct TWAIN driver to scan with. As you are starting the scan choose the 'Settings' button and make sure the correct driver is selected.
- Update the scanner driver. Go to the scanner manufacturers website and download and install the latest version of the driver.
- Is the correct paper dimensions specified in the Settings area?
Left=0; Top=0; Right=11; Bottom=29.7
- Try changing the Paper Size to 'None' (I know it is odd but sometimes this does work)
- Use the 'Transfer images in Native mode' (especially with Brother MFC scanners)
- Use a third-party application such as Irfanview to scan some documents. Often this appears to change some low-level settings to reset the correct size of the scanned image.
Alternatively use the dwgdemo.exe file from the zipped suite of TWAIN test applications. Download from here.
- Exit from SPM or PHM, start up and try scanning the diocument again.
- If still no success submit a support ticket to the Incisive Helpdesk